SBC Growler Competition
The Specific Terms and Conditions are set out below:
1.This promotion is open to the general public 18 years or older, except employees and immediate relatives of employees of O&L Leisure and Swakopmund Brewing Company their advertising agencies, competition sponsors, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2.The promotion runs from 15/12/2021 to 23:59 31/01/2022. Entries received after the closing date of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the promotion.
3.Participants may enter this competition via Facebook or Instagram only.
4.The winner(s) will be selected through a randomiser.
5.Multiple entries per person will be accepted.
6.To enter the competition, post a picture of you enjoying your growler at the different locations with the appropriate hashtag.
6.1. The image must be tagged with the hashtag [#SBCSummer on either Facebook page or Instagram.
6.2. The post needs to be public, ie on Instagram under Private Account, the “Private Account” setting needs to be unchecked and on Facebook the post needs to be posted to the Brewer and Butcher page.
7. Any posts deemed to be lude or unacceptable will not be eligible for entry and will be removed from the Facebook page at the discretion of the administrator.
8.The prizes consist of the following: a weekend trip to one of O&L Leisure’s properties for 2 people. The Winner will be notified end of January 2022.
9.There will be one (1) winner in total chosen across the two different social media platforms, namely Facebook and Instagram.
10. If, for any reason, a Winner cannot be contacted, or fails to reply within three (3) days of notification or fails to meet the eligibility requirements as set out, then SBC may declare such win void and the offered prize(s) will lapse. A substitute winner may be selected, at random, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11. SBC reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for another prize of similar value at any time and for any reason at NBL’s sole discretion.
12. No cash alternatives are available in exchange of any prizes.
13. SBC’s decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition participants agree that their entries may be used in any future marketing or promotional activities.
15. By entering this competition, SBC may exercise its sole discretion to use the Winner(s) name, photographed image and winning comments and contact them regarding information for future promotions, marketing and publicity purposes.
16. By entering this promotion, participants will be deemed to have accepted the competition Terms & Conditions and agree to be bound by the rules which will be interpreted by SBC at their own discretion.
17. Winners must provide valid ID documents to collect their prizes.
18. SBC reserves the right to terminate this competition at any time if it deems such termination to be necessary and appropriate.
19. This competition is in no way endorsed sponsored or administered by Facebook or Instagram.